New deal is an extension of Capita's existing contracts with TfL and will see it work on the launch of London's expanded pollution charging zone in October 2021
Capita has scooped £355m in contacts from Transport for London (TfL) to manage London's Congestion Charge, Low Emissions Zone (LEZ), and Ultra Low Emissions Zone (ULEZ) for the next five years. The...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.