Telecoms giant to provide Internet of Things sensors to aid research into tree growth and their potential for carbon for CO2 storage
The government is teaming up with Vodafone to carry out a three-month study using specialist sensors to monitor tree growth and the impacts of environmental change on the UK's forests, the telecoms giant...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial