Climate study reveals average UK temperature in 2019 was 1.1C higher than between 1961 and 1990, with evidence of seasonal shifts already impacting the natural world
Global heating has set UK temperatures on a clear upwards trajectory which continues to accelerate, sparking seasonable shifts and knock-on impacts on the natural world, data contained in the latest Met...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial