Peak sales of petrol and diesel cars may have already passed as consumers increasingly embrace EVs over the coming decade, analysis predicts
A third of all new cars sold worldwide could be electric by the end of the decade, bringing the total number of EVs sold in a single year to 31.1 million globally, according to new analysis today by Deloitte....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial