Green campaigners hail 'step in the right direction' as first major US bank commits to disclosing its climate impact
Morgan Stanley has become the first major US bank to commit to measuring and disclosing the climate impact of its loans and investments, yesterday announcing it has joined a multi-trillion dollar group...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial