EA2025 strategy vows to strengthen UK climate resilience and enhance natural habitats in pursuit of net zero goals, as Flood Re warns flood mitigation efforts must continue to evolve
The Environment Agency has today published a new five year plan, detailing how the body plans to embed fundamental changes to its operating model that can help embed some of the environmental benefits...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial