Industry commits to halving operational emissions within the next decade, as it seeks to deliver net zero emissions from UK basin by 2050
The UK's oil and gas industry has this month published a new roadmap, setting out how the sector could deliver one of the world's first net zero emissions basins. Industry body Oil and Gas UK (OGUK)...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial