Crew transfer vessels will be able to operate in either battery electric mode, or with assistance from diesel fuel
Ørsted has placed an order for two of the UK's first hybrid crew transfer boats, in a move that will see vessels powered by both batteries and diesel used to maintain and operate the world's largest offshore...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial