WRAP confirms over £4m of funding has been assigned through the government's surplus food redistribution grant schemes
The first wave of funding under the government's COVID-19 Emergency Surplus Food Grant has been confirmed today, with nearly 90 not-for-profit organisations across England set to receive assistance...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial