Giant local authority pension fund uses World Environment Day to confirm progress is being made to curb carbon impact of investments
The Brunel Pension Partnership has reduced the carbon intensity of its active portfolios by seven per cent compared to its respective benchmarks, it revealed late last week. In its first responsible...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial