Engine marker pledges to boost low-carbon technology R&D and reach net zero across its operations by the end of the decade, as it announces plans to cut 3,000 jobs across the UK amid coronavirus crisis.
Rolls Royce has pledged to become a net zero carbon business by mid-century, while developing new products and technologies that allow the hard-to-abate aviation, power, shipping, and rail industries to...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial