International Energy Agency and Imperial College London research further underlines strong investment case underpinning renewables sector
Shares in renewables firms have "significantly" outperformed fossil fuel stocks in the US, UK, Germany, and France over the past decade and displayed far more resilience to the disruption caused by the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial