Around a third of investors, including the world's largest asset manager, vote for changes to oil giant's governance to help drive bolder climate action
ExxonMobil shareholders have voted against splitting the roles of chairman and chief executive, delivering a blow to campaigning investors who claim the combined job has stymied the oil major's action...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial