New consultation launched to help ensure Contract for Difference scheme can adjust to Covid-19 crisis, as plans for giant Dogger Bank wind farm move forward
The UK's renewables sector received a dual boost this week, as the government beefed up its plans to ensure the UK's clean energy contract regime can adjust to the falling power demand that has resulted...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial