Oil giant to update investors on sweeping new strategy to deliver net zero emissions across its entire value chain by 2050
Shell is to outline plans today detailing how it intends to become a net zero emission energy business by 2050 "or sooner", including strengthened targets to deliver net zero emissions across its operations,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial