Auto trade bodies call for 'some adjustment to timing' of EU CO2 standards, as White House seeks to weaken fuel efficiency rules in US
Europe's car industry body is pushing the European Commission to delay introduction of stricter carbon dioxide standards for new vehicles, claiming the Covid-19 pandemic limits its ability to comply with...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial