Energy economist takes helm at green business coalition on a temporary basis after Nigel Topping's departure in January
Dr María Mendiluce has been appointed interim CEO of the We Mean Business Coalition, the global umbrella organisation which brings together seven green business non-profit groups that are working to accelerate...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial