New government stats show renewable generation grew by almost five per cent in 2019, while coal, gas and nuclear all experienced declines in output
The transition to a cleaner energy system continued apace last year, according to new provisional data from the government suggesting renewables output surged last year, as energy efficiency gains continued...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial