Introducing the Ultra Low Emission Zone and rolling out more electric buses have delivered significant drop in pollution, Mayor claims
Efforts to clean up London's chronic air pollution problem appear to be paying off, with City Hall policies helping spur a significant reduction in illegal nitrogen dioxide (NO2) levels over the past four...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial