Grant Shapps tells BBC radio phase out date could come as early as 2032, ahead of meeting with auto industry lobbyists
The government's promised consultation on pulling forward the UK's planned date for ending the sale of petrol and diesel cars and vans could include proposals to complete the phase out by 2032 - three...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial