Offer would support French-owned utility's ambitions of becoming leading player in e-mobility in the UK
EDF Energy has made a multi-million pound offer for charging firm Pod Point, BusinessGreen understands, in the latest sign of surging interest from energy utilities in the burgeoning electric vehicle (EV)...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial