Supermarket giant is to set Science-Based Target in line with 1.5C of warming, as CEO Mike Coupe pledges to 'put environmental impact at the forefront of every decision we make'
Sainsbury's has today become the latest corporate giant to adopt a net zero target, pledging to turn the UK's second largest supermarket chain into a net zero emissions operation by 2040, a full decade...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial