SkyNRG plant aims to use waste cooking oil and hydrogen to produce aviation fuel with lifecycle carbon emissions approximately 85 per cent lower than conventional jet fuels
Shell's aviation fuel arm is to support Europe's first dedicated sustainable aviation fuel production plant in the Netherlands, the oil giant announced yesterday. Shell is to provide technical and commercial...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial