Technology company announces new sustainability goals for 2030, covering recycling, carbon emissions, and workforce equality
Tech corporation Dell will make more than half its products from recycled or renewable material, and aim to cut greenhouse gas emissions per unit of revenue by more than half by 2030. The new commitments...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial