Governments, industry, and development finance need to collaborate to reduce the number of people at risk from lack of access to cooling, report states
Public safety, health, and food security are at risk globally from a lack of access to basic cooling technologies, according to research published last week at an international meeting on ozone-depleting...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial