Global industrial lubricants company confirms it intends secure full carbon neutral status by the beginning of next year
Industrial lubricant manufacturer FUCHS is set to secure carbon neutral status globally by 1 January 2020, the company announced this week. The company said the move will ensure the CO2 footprint generated...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial