Government laments 'clear gaps' in EV charge point provision across UK as it urges councils to apply for £5m funding pot
The government is urging councils across the UK to apply for funding to help them install charging points for electric vehicles, after releasing data today that it said highlighted "clear gaps in provision"...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial