New Economics Foundation report argues more should be done to ensure local communities enjoy economic benefits from new renewables projects
All new renewable energy projects in Scotland should have to guarantee a minimum level of locally-made parts and local workers, according to a new report published today by the New Economics Foundation...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial