Transport Secretary Grant Shapps tells MPs full London-Birmingham services will not begin until 2031
Full HS2 services between London and Birmingham will be delayed by up to five years to 2031, the government has announced. The transport secretary, Grant Shapps, told parliament final completion of...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial