Government signals it is 'prepared to intervene' to simplify EV charging payment, as new consultation aims to ensure every new home comes with domestic charge points
The government has today announced new moves to deliver a more seamless charging experiences for electric vehicle (EV) owners, unveiling proposals to ensure all new homes include charge points as standards...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial