Japanese auto giant confirms it is to close Swindon plant as part of global restructuring plan designed to 'accelerate our electrification strategy'
Honda has confirmed it is to close its Swindon car plant in 2021, with the loss of around 3,500 jobs, citing the "unprecedented changes" facing the global auto industry as a result of the emergence of...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial