Talks in Katowice overran by more than a day, as late rows over carbon market rules escalated, but final agreement paves way for a ramping up of global decarbonisation efforts
The Paris Agreement remains on track to come into full effect in 2020, after the UN Climate Summit in Katowice closed late on Saturday with the delivery of a new Rulebook and a clear signal that many countries...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial