Letter from 50 construction and property business leaders calls on government to deliver long-term green building policy certainty
Business leaders from across the construction and property sectors have called on the government to set rules ensuring all new buildings are built to 'net zero carbon' standards by 2030 in a bid to "drive...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial