Views sought on new BEIS database which aims to showcase to investors the thousands of green organisations and projects given government funding since 2012
The government has unveiled an online database of 4,300 low carbon organisations and projects which have received some form of taxpayer funding over the past five years, in a bid to champion both the UK's...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial