Greenpeace urges European leaders to "ramp up" efforts to phase out coal as new analysis reveals the region's coal-fired power stations released 762 million tonnes of CO2 in 2014
Greenpeace is calling on European leaders to set out clear national plans to phase out coal-fired power stations across the bloc, as a new study reveals the plants are responsible for close to a fifth...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial