Total of $270bn invested last year ends two years of decline, with global spread of investment tipped to spur further growth in 2015
Global clean energy investments grew 17 per cent to $270bn in 2014, reversing two years of declines, new UN figures show. A 148 per cent increase in offshore wind investments and major expansion of...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial