BREAKING: Obama Administration says it will double pace of carbon cuts after 2020 in Paris climate deal
President Barack Obama has confirmed plans to slash the United States' greenhouse gas emissions 26 to 28 per cent by 2025, in a move that would require a doubling of annual cuts during the next decade....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial