New 1.2MW plant will turn 30,000 tonnes of food waste into electricity and domestic garden waste into compost
Food waste from London hotels, restaurants and retailers is to be turned into renewable energy and compost, after the government-backed Green Investment Bank (GIB) announced it is invest in a new £15m...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial