Adopting a 'demitarian' diet would lead to a 25-40 per cent reduction in nitrogen emissions from agriculture in Europe, report shows
Greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture would be cut by 25 to 40 per cent if Europeans cut their meat and dairy consumption by half, according to a UN report. Scientists from the UN Economic Commission...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial