PhD project with University of Edinburgh to investigate how solar lights used in developing countries can be safely repaired and recycled
It is perhaps the only potential downside associated with the rollout of solar lamp technologies to communities in Africa and Asia: how can the solar cells and associated solar-powered lights or charging...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial