Imperial College research says useful life of turbines may be longer than first thought, countering claims machines need replacing after just 10 years
Wind turbines can remain productive for up to 25 years, scientists have said today, scotching claims the devices have a more limited shelf life than other energy technologies. The UK's 531 wind farms...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial