DECC competition winners named, but industry warns deployment will remain slow and costly unless government commits to 2GW target by 2020
Two innovative energy storage projects are to share more than £5m in government funding, designed to help accelerate the development of the technology. But the industry has today reiterated calls for an...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial