Flagship energy efficiency scheme sees number of assessments rise to over 71,000 and finance packages to 677 during August
Almost 700 households have taken on government loans to improve the energy efficiency of their homes by installing measures such as loft or cavity wall insulation, government figures showed today. The...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial