Shell climate change adviser says Commission should be more 'heavy handed' with industry to scale up carbon capture and storage technology
The European Commission has been urged to start forcing energy intensive industries to invest in carbon capture and storage (CCS), as it prepares to unveil plans to scale up the fledgling technology...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial