Better understanding of how bacteria produce and conduct electricity opens up potential for generating power from waste products
Harnessing bacteria to generate clean electricity from waste is quickly becoming science fact, not fiction, according to UK researchers. A team from the University of East Anglia (UEA) has shown how...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial