Energy efficiency scheme should more than double jobs in insulation industry to 60,000, Energy and Climate Change Secretary claims
Ed Davey has claimed the number of insulation jobs will more than double over the next few years as a result of the government's flagship Green Deal programme that launches on Monday. The radical plan...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial