Waiting to tackle the problem until 2020 when a global emissions cutting deal is in place could require a carbon price of $100 per ton
Waiting to tackle emissions until 2020 when a global agreement is due to be in place will be far more costly than taking action today, according to new research published this week. Keeping to the internationally...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial