European commission investigates industry complaints that China is 'dumping' solar panels worth €20bn into the EU – threatening to damage relations between Germany and Beijing
The European commission upped the ante in a potential trade war with China on Thursday, announcing an investigation into allegedly unfair exports of solar panels worth more than €20bn (£15.85bn) a year....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial