Bank's £50m renewable energy fund to encourage prospective customers to make use of Met Office wind modelling service
NatWest and the Met Office have today announced they are teaming up to help accelerate the deployment of wind turbines by farmers and other landowners. The bank, which last year launched a dedicated...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial