Tariff cut to 16p/kWh for small systems, but trade association insists households and businesses will still get a good rate of return
Solar firms have stressed that households and businesses will still be able to generate good rates of return from solar PV installations, despite the latest wave of cuts to feed-in tariff incentives coming...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial